Today I am thankful for mystery shopping! Thanks to Tiffany's inspiration and my husbands indeed.com searching, I am a mystery shopper and love it. Yesterday we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for Lunch and Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. I would never be able to afford to go out to eat if it wasn't for being a mystery shopper. If you would like to sign up to be a mystery shopper send me an email and I will forward the websites to you.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for mystery shopping! Hey, will you send me an email with all the ones you are doing things from. I just want to see if the ones you are doing have good things in my area. Love ya!
I totally want to be a mystery shopper!
Glad you're updating your blog again. Miss you guys!
Tami
Glad it is working out for you. I tried it years ago when I was first married and it didn't work. But I would love to give it another shot.
I would love to give it a try. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment