Saturday - I was thankful for the Bodell Bistro cookbook. It just seems like a bit of family is right with me when I cook from it.
Sunday - I was thankful for Nicki Patterson. She volunteered to have my kids come and stay with them for a few days while my kids were out of school. I ended up having to work a last minute double shift and I was glad that Nicki had my kids so I didn't feel like I was neglecting them. Thanks so much Nick!
Monday - Today I am thankful for my Huggy Hubby. This morning (with no kids or work after having worked a double shift yesterday), my husband woke me up with breakfast in bed.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Posted by Amy at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're welcome! We've had a blast with them here! THanks for sharing them with us.
Post a Comment