Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today I am thankful for my kids...Here is a "Mommy Moment" that I never want to forget. This happened a few years ago at Salt Lake Temple square. We were waiting in line to go see a movie and my sister-in-law, Kristie handed out fruit roll ups to the kids. As we walked in the to movie, it was dark. Dillon was sitting by me and said in a whisper, "Here Mom," and gave me this tiny little thing. "Oh, nice, Dillon is sharing this tiny piece of roll up," I thought. I popped it in my mouth just about the time that Dillon whispers, "It's my booger."

6 comments:

Chuck Gates said...

Still one of the funniest Mom stories EVER!

MeiLani and Michael said...

Seriously that one NEVER gets old!

Tiffany said...

Still laughing out loud even though this is probably 30th time hearing/telling this story! So great.

Mitzi said...

Lol! Oh Dillon! I miss that boy!

Karen said...

That is one of those moments that aren't funny when they happen, but later they sure make you chuckle. Sorry we didn't get together with you guys before you left.

The Dell Family said...

OKay I totally want to puke : )