Friday, January 25, 2008

Come Fly With Me....

I got my job! Woo Hoo! I am so excited. The interview process started at 9:45 and I didn't get home until 6:30 but it was all worth it. I am so excited! I am the newest Alaska Airlines customer service representative for Alaska Air. Eventually I will be working Part Time (20 hours) and I get full flight and medical benefits (including orthodontist... Darcy gets head gear later this year). I will either start Feb 4th or March 3rd (I want to start the 4th but I am wait listed for training). I am so excited!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for Amy! I am so excited for you! Darcy needs head gear?!

Chuck Gates said...

Congrats! (I added a pic of the Alaska Air guy.)

Liz Kirkby said...

grats on the job! you'll be fabulous at any task they give you!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is AWESOME Amy!! Way to go. I also love your website, glad you got one.

bcre8uv said...

Hey, congratulations!! I am so out of the loop. I found links to everyone when I looked at the pics of Mitzi's cute kids, so now maybe I can keep up!