This past year I have been serving as YW leader in my ward. I have really liked getting to know all the girls. I have a soft spot in my heart for them. At the beginning of the year I thought it would be fun to earn my YW medallion again,so I set to work. I really liked being reminded about the values I grew up with. Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works and Integrity. It was great to be studding and setting goals in my life and activity trying to become a better daughter of god. One of my goals was to be a choreographer for "Dancing thru the Decades". It was musical review for the young men and young women in the stake. The purpose of the program was to get the young men and young women to get to know more kids in the stake. I thought it was a fabulous idea. I was in charge of choreographing the opening and finale. I even got to perform in the "Today" routine "Get your head in the game".
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment