I flew on Alaska Air for my first time! Last Tuesday I few to Seattle to have a drug test and fingerprinting. I know this is one test I am going to pass! It was fun to see Seattle but a bit on the borring side as my plane was delayed over 1 hour on the way there and over 2 hours on the way back. I hope to start my new job on February 25th (If not the 25th then for sure on March 3rd).
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you do anything else in Seattle? Do you get paid by the hour for the time you spent flying to Seattle and back?
how fun! You little worker!
Amy, how are you guys doing? Do you still remember hanging out with Karen and Miti back in Colorado? Where are you guys these days? How's Wayne? Email us an update of your whereabouts @ miti.pula@gmail.com
Regards to the fam!
Cheers,
MP
I hope those delays were weather related, otherwise that's a bad plug about your new airline. :-)
Post a Comment