Girls in CA.
Darcy, Dixie, and Denim and I got to go and visit California. It was fun. I love this fly for free stuff! We left Thursday night and Char picked us up. We stayed at the Johnson Family Abode. On Friday we went to a movie marathon of: Narnia 2, Nims Island, and Indiana Jones. I liked Narnia 2 better than the first one. Nims Island was cute and Indiana Jones was AWESOME! I loved it! Being a big fan of the original Indiana Jones...I thought this one as a great addition to the Indiana Jones family. After the movies we had a great time swimming, eating, and talking at the Collins Party Palace. On Saturday morning, Charise and I went to Irvine Stakes' relief society stake enrichment. It was so great. Saturday night we went to the yacht club with the Wards and had a nice evening on the shore. Also Saturday morning, Darcy & Dixie went with my Mom and Dad to SLC. It was uncle Mikes wedding picnic. Darcy and Dixie also got to stay until Sunday night with their cousins, the Patterson's. They are big time Ricky and Bubba fans. Then they came back home Sunday night.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Non Rev Trip #2 and 2b
Posted by Amy at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Denim's hair is so LONG!
Looks like you had a lot of fun in California. Glad you can fly for free.
Post a Comment