Two days after we got back from Non-Rev trip #2, Wayne and Dillon (who didn't go on #2) went on trip #3 to Colorado to go fishing with Papa D. The 3 boys traveled up to the mountains to fish and fish they did. Jack caught the largest fish of his life. I hurried and sent photos via Walmart photo on line, to his nearest walmart because he wanted to see them so bad. I am not so great at even printing out my own photos, but I knew he wanted these photos. Apparently, that wasn't enough. He now needs his own CD with all the photos from their fishing expedition. I guess he wants to be able to make a mural size photo and walmart doesn't offer that size.
Funny Dillon moment #1: On the way to the airplane in LAS you need to take a tram out to C gates where Southwest is. When Dillon got on the plane, he said to Wayne, "Dad that girl on the train loves me. She smiled at me. Can I go talk to her?"
Funny Dillon Moment #2: On the way home, the airplane parked and people were standing up to get off and a gal in front of Wayne and Dillon stood up. Wayne said this lady looked like a human Barbie doll. Dillon says NOT quietly, "Oh, I love her Dad." Wayne shushes Dillon. Dillon's response, more loud and with urgency, "No, Dad, I LOVE her!" Wayne was trying to cover himself with the seat cushion/life saving device.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Non Rev Trip #3
Posted by Amy at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are some great fish! Thanks for the update.
I am so jelouse that you get to fly everywhere for free! Great Fish!
I am glad that you got to go see dad. Looks like it was a great fishing trip.
I love the Dillon funny moments. He crakes me up. I can totally play it in my head. Normally I would say girls are trouble, but I think you are going to have to watch out for Dillon :)
Glad Wayne and Dillon were able to get out to Dad's house. That must have been a lot of fun.
Post a Comment