Dixie and Denim have been in dance this year. This past week was thier dance concert. They were so cute!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Dance Little Dolly
Posted by Amy at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dixie and Denim have been in dance this year. This past week was thier dance concert. They were so cute!
Posted by Amy at 2:52 PM
8 comments:
Oh my WORD!!! Your baby is SO OLD!!! They look so cute in thier outfits! Thanks for updating.
Wow!! You both look so cute. I bet you did really good.
So cute! I love Dixie's Go-Go outfit with boots and everything. And Denim is so beautiful, old and so cute!
You both look so darling! We all wish that we were there to see you dance.
Seriously Adorable!!! I am so glad you took pictures and blogged!
Great parenting Amy!
SO CUTE!!! They look so big! I love that they get to do dance recitals. Thanks for posting!
Very very cute!
Hey Wayne and Amy,
I left you guys a message on your "My Baby is Four" post. Sorry. I thought that I was posting on your most recent post, but I wasn't back to the home page yet. I was trying to read all the older post to catch up on your family...wow,hope that makes sense. :)
Any way, go to that post and you'll see the message.
Take care. :)
Post a Comment