Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cinco mas Cinco de Mayo

On May 10th we had a fiesta for Las Vegas, Alaska Airlines employees. Noone wanted to plan the party so guess who did? Thats right! ME! I have planned TONS of parties in my day, however this brought a bit of a new challenge, the party was from 11 am to 8 pm. This was to allow all who worked to still come either before or after thier shift. We had very funner games! Here is a list of games that I complied. Thanks to all who gave me ideas.
- pinata
- water balloon toss
- water balloon volleyball
- 3 legged race
- volley ball
- Jell-O eating
- chubby bunny
- Jumping Beans
- Pepper Eating Contest
- mingle
- balloon pop
- musical chairs
- hat game
- present game
- name that candy
- hole in the bucket
- over under sponge
- pictonary/telephone
- break the ice
- Olympic rings

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

I had no idea it was for SO LONG!!! Another one to add to the list for future parties is the "Bring me a ______" game.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Right on, I would love to know what all those games are. I haven't even heard of a lot of them. Way to go Amy! I am sure it was great. You do such a good job.

MeiLani and Michael said...

It looks like Dillon is about to pounce on that guys plate of food.