Denim had her 4th birthday. I was on my last week of OJT so I was working 40 hours that week. Wayne was really cute and the night before her birthday he got an idea to decorate the kitchen and kitchen nook. He put up streamers and balloons all over. When she woke up and went downstairs she was so happy. He really made it a fun day for her. We missed the McBrides not living close.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My Baby is 4!
Posted by Amy at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wayne is so great!
In competion for best dad ever!!!!
Happy Birthday Denim! Why wasn't I invited to the party?
Happy Birthday Denim!!! How fun for her, way to make it a special day!
So cute. I can't believe that she is 4 already!
HOLY cow. She is so big! WAy cute Wayne... good job!
Way to go Wayne!
Hey Wayne....it's Jackie Ryan.. now Alexander. I can't believe that I came across your family blog!!! I know you have been trying to get hold of me, but I swear it is nothing personal. I have not had two seconds to my name in the past year. I actually found you and Amy when I was on The Pula's blog. They were some of our best friend's when we lived in Castle Rock. I saw Dittbrenner in their list of friends, and I thought " I have only heard of one Dittbrenner family in my life." ;)Not a real common name. :) I am so happy that I came across it. You can go to our blog and even link over to Deb's from there. She is The Williams Family. I am sure she would love to hear from you. It would be nice to be able to keep in touch through blogging. It is the best way to keep up with friends that I have found. Please forgive me for not calling you back. Ask anyone that knows me, I am the worst at returning phone calls. :) So good to see you and your family doing well. Please keep in touch. our blog is www.ourlittlecorneroftheworld-jackie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment