Wednesday, April 9, 2008

“Hoppy” Easter!

This year, for Easter we went to the Seven Hills party (that is where our construction property is located). The party was on the golf course. It was beautiful. They had an adult egg hunt and they had prizes including at $50 gift card. I figured...I can do it! On your mark, get set, go! I ran, of course not to the closest eggs but a bit farther where there was a small group of 3 eggs. I bent down to pick up the first one, then the second and as I was bent over this lady pushes me over! She pushed me so hard that my lower back where she hit me HURT. I got up an as she was looking in her egg I turned around and shoved her and said, “What is your problem?” Well I guess she wasn’t expecting me to fight back but I did! She backed off. Wayne was proud that I defended myself.

Denim got Enchanted in her Easter Basket this year. We watched it before church. Denim said, “Mom, Edward has big elbows,” speaking of his puffy sleeves.
When I got her dressed in her cute pink Easter dress with puffed sleeves, she didn’t want to wear them because, “The elbows were too big like Edward!”

4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Funny Denim. Way to go Amy!!

Tiffany said...

I still can't believe that some lady pushed you!

Chuck Gates said...

I can't believe Amy broke the lady's hip. JK.

Leland loved Enchanted as well. It was quite funny.

Karen said...

That was a fun Easter! Thanks for inviting us to come with ya!