I am not making big promises, however, here is a new post after a year.
We are now in Redmond, WA. I am so happy to be living in a place that I have always wanted to live. I will give more details but needless to say, we live in a house that is like a Thomas Kinkade painting. Here is a photo that we took on a rare snow day. It was taken from the dock in our back yard. The schools here are amazing. Our ward is great! More to come....
Monday, December 27, 2010
I took a year off
Posted by Amy at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I Love Amy posts!!! So great. Their house really is totally amazing. I can't believe they really live here. It is TOTALLY a Thomas Kinkade pointing. You have to see it (and feel it) to believe it.
So beautiful!
I'm so excited for the hope of future posts! What a cute snow day picture
Darling photos. But way to tease us! I want to say that I want more but then you may not post for another year!
Wow! What a beautiful lake and place to live! Maybe we need the next Bodell reunion at your house! Happy New Year Dittbrenners!
Wow it feels like I haven't seen you guys for ages. Darcy & Dixie look so grown up. I'm so excited that you guys LOVE YOU NEW HOME. I can't wait to come visit!
How exciting!!!! Wayne gave me a little tour of the house through the computer. But I can not wait to see it in real life.
Post a Comment